Guaranteed complies with the European regulation on protection of privacy. That includes compliance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’), as well as the amendment of national laws to bring them into line with this European regulation.
Guaranteed acts as controller for personal data collected via the website, which means that Guaranteed is the organisation responsible for the processing of your personal data obtained via the website (via cookies, contact forms, registry forms, job application forms, etc.) or via the e-mail addresses provided on the website.
The personal data you share with us, are:
- The details you enter on our Website (via contact form / applications / registration form / etc.);
- The personal data you provide directly / indirectly when sending an e-mail to one of the e-mail addresses mentioned on our Website;
- Those that are collected by the cookies that are used (see below)
Purpose of processing
Guaranteed will only use the collected personal data for one of more of the following purposes (depending on which service or functionality you use):
- If you contact us via the form on the website, your personal data will be used for dealing with and answering your questions or complaints;
- If you apply for a job using the form on the site, your personal data will be used for processing your application;
- If you fill in the Registry we will use your personal information for considering your participation in future activities;
- Cookies will be used for understanding how visitors use the site in order to improve the website and the services of Guaranteed.
- Only when you have given your consent by providing your email address, your personal data will be used for sending newsletters. These newsletters can contain information about our products and their development, about new products and services, etc .
You are not obliged to give us your personal data, but you need to understand that it is impossible to provide certain services if you refuse to allow the processing.
Transfer of personal data
Guaranteed will not sell, rent, distribute or make your personal data available in some other commercial way to third parties, except with your prior consent.
In the context of the intended purposes and the mediums used (Website / email), data can be transferred to third parties or third parties may occasionally have access to your personal data in order to provide the necessary support services. All companies providing such support services are required to apply the same standards of protection and cannot use your personal data for their own purposes.
The personal data provided through the registry form can be shared with one of the partners Guaranteed is working with.
In all cases, Guaranteed tries to limit the transfer to the minimum. If personal data needs to be transferred outside the European Economic Area, Guaranteed ensures that the level of protection of personal data is ensured. Guaranteed shall ensure that adequate safeguards, as required under applicable data protection legislation, will be implemented (including, notably, the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, as applicable).
In rare cases, it may happen that Guaranteed may have to disclose your personal data to comply with a court order or other binding legislation. Guaranteed will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance, unless this is subject to legal restrictions.
Security of personal data
Guaranteed has implemented a variety of organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against destruction, loss, falsification, (unauthorised) modification, unauthorised access or unauthorized processing. In addition, care is taken to prevent inadvertent disclosure to third parties.
For instance, we store your Personal Data on servers that have various types of technical and physical access controls, we also ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your personal data, that access to your personal data is protected and that our security measures are regularly audited.
Duration of the processing
Guaranteed will retain your Personal Data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy.
As an exception, Guaranteed may be required to retain your Personal Data for longer periods as required or permitted by law, or as necessary to protect its rights and interests. In such a case, you will be informed of the intended retention period in the applicable Privacy Notice.